Cleanpart provides precision cleaning services to decontaminate parts used on all semiconductor manufacturing equipment technologies, such as PVD, CVD, dry and wet etch, ion implantation, diffusion, photolithography and CMP.
Precision cleaning is key to maintain good manufacturing equipment performance as the cleaned parts are installed very close to our customers products, at the heart of the manufacturing reactors.
- Decontamination of surfaces
- Increased equipment availability
- Surface profiling for contaminant adhesion
- Usability of parts under cleanroom conditions
- Monitoring of conductivity of deionized (DI) water
- Mechanical particles monitored by liquid particle counter (LPC)
- Surface and material contamination measurements by analytical means
- Environment up to ISO 5 (according to ISO 14644)
Precision cleaning means cleaning to very stringent standards with a very low tolerance for left-over microscopic particles or other contaminants. Components requiring these standards are processed in heavily regulated air conditions that are similar to those that our clients operate their machines in.
In many high-tech precision industries such as semiconductor, digital display & storage media; precision cleaning is a prerequisite for newly manufactured parts prior to assembly. It is a routine service and maintenance activity for delicate process equipment.
The decontamination process and precision cleaning can be achieved by chemical cleaning that allows contamination to be selectively removed from the various substrates.
Spray cleaning involves delivery of a liquid cleaning agent to the surface with the use of a pump and nozzle.
Immersion cleaning involves immersing the part directly in a liquid cleaning agent. Immersion alone does not inherently supply any mechanical energy. Mechanical energy is supplied by a number of auxiliary means that may be used individually or in combination with each other.