- Reduction of operating costs and improved processing quality
- Customers benefit from economies-of-scale as the result of many years of experience
- Standardization of processes in the workflow through industrial know-how
- More efficient use of staff and reduced costs for materials and consumables
- Time- and cost savings in planning, engineering, IT, and tool management of CSSDs
- Strict independence from manufacturers ensures best-possible consultation
- DIN ISO EN 13485, ISO 9001 in combination with the KRINKO, the Robert Koch-Institut (RKI), as well as the Bundesinstitut für Arzneimittel und Medizinprodukte (BfArM)
- Conformity with DGSV, DDKH, DIN EN ISO 11607-2 guidelines
Refurbishing processes for all commonly reusable medical devices of a CSSD for manual and mechanical cleaning, disinfection and endoscopy. Sterilization by steam and low-temperature sterilization processes.
Standardized workflow by using a special control and documentation software. Specially trained personnel in compliance with required standards.
Inventory management to control the instrument inventory and standardization of used medical devices. Consulting, design, construction and operation of CSSDs by a long-standing expert team with architects, planners and economists with the experience of more than 100 CSSDs implemented in the German-speaking countries.